Tu is always that which you fear to do
What we need most is a man who forces us to do that, we can.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher and poet (1803 - 1882)
Just do always that which you fear to do.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher and poet (1803 - 1882)
Which language is also operated, you can always speak only as it is himself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher and poet (1803 - 1882)
It is the fate of genius to remain obscure. But not everyone is a genius misunderstood. be understood
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson American philosopher and poet (1882 1803) is a luxury.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher and poet (1803 - 1882)
Everyone with whom I have to do is, I think in any relationship, and I can learn from him.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher and poet (1803 - 1882)
0 comments:
Post a Comment