Thursday, November 26, 2009

Seal A Concrete Bathtub

Fairylike

I think you know it still does not but I have recently started to Gelnägel (=
All of fairly simple reasons, I like long / long But once my nails have achieved the desired length is made with 100% certainty at least one of steam and he left behind, or worse, he falls back down the whole mountain then stops. Well, and since that looks pretty humble, I decided to have strengthen my natural nails with gel.

My nails grow pretty quickly, I have to go all 3-4 weeks to fill but I can I be sure that they have a nice length, I personally like them as from the 2nd Weeks then the perfect length, but if I would have from the start but that would quite turn into claws, and can not do that;)

And I confess - I have neither the desire nor the time to take care of my nails every day, thus saving me a lot of time.
I want to have fun when I paint my nails or something and not this I-need-to-do today--otherwise-see-off eat--from , I think you know what I mean;)

before yesterday I was back to good for filling up and there I was laughed at this rose-colored glitter and who is it then become dependent;) I personally find this as unobtrusive as white French lace, because it is a color that is beautifully adapted to the nail Rosa.
see But even unfortunately I could not twinkling capture as well


Since I have a super Nagelfee are my tips forward very thin, it digs nothing and the transition to the natural nail back can also be seen as not so good (it looks as a thin coating layer on the thickness of the back). It builds on my nails really well and the surface is smooth, you do not notice a glitter crumbs.
Does So I can also paint it to me when I want my nails and not in the least harmful (=

Unfortunately, it is relatively difficult to find good nail salons, I advise you make a sample nail to have and to show you other work and to decide only whether the studio is for you. Before, I was never so happy as I am now and I'm also a bit with the whole business deals and even thought it over itself to make but since I lack even the time and inclination, so I sit drinking 2 hours in the studio, Coffee, a chattering bissi and go home, but am easily 30-40 € but happy and satisfied!

I think this was now a fairly detailed report, you should still have questions just post a comment, I reply, of course if I can help you (=

PS: Yes, the middle finger is one mm shorter but I wanted him so do not renew, which is adapting to fast;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment