On Monday I was shopping in Loop 5, which is the new shopping center in Darmstadt. So I think it is worth a visit even if most of the usual suspects of shops are there.
What definitely is new and different, is KIKO , which is a line of cosmetics from Milan the high quality but low-cost cosmetic out.
I am absolutely excited about the positive things, the selection includes everything from soft to strong and even more extraordinary things in the cheapest market segment such as the baked mineral eyeshadows and a mineral foundation.
KIKO there are, according to their website Germany only 2x - one is Loop5 in Weiterstadt and it is probably in Alexa in Berlin next year but probably should be more stores will be opened. Purchased
I have three and two eye shadows and glosses have paid for about 20 €. be
include The Shadow 1.8 g and can both dry and wet applied.
The Gloss 6ml and cost include all grade by 3 €!
I find it very model of each product testers are appearing everywhere and the facial tissues, cotton buds and makeup remover to get clean again;)
I was just a meter times at the store in it and my hand was colorful, so I found the absolute best (=
KIKO Super Gloss
KIKO Colour Sphere Eyeshadow
KIKO swatches
The light pink eyeshadow comes in pictures, unfortunately, zero over I'll soon be time to an AMU and do hope he comes out then fine, because the color is really great!
glitter in silver, pink and pink is really good on a nice base (=
The Golden has really even a bit more glitter particles, which is also accessible on the grain on it. The Lilana sparkles yet gigantic beautiful or
Edit:? The swatches are the way without any base and applied dry
0 comments:
Post a Comment