Here comes the winner
.... so after I tried three times now you have the love Randomorg . to show here I am writing containing the Ergebis .
have total of 37 by comment and two attended by mail ie a total of 39 in Blog Candy won the NR. 6 the price is thus to Austria to creative mountain, which I particularly pleased because they had to do right now hands full with their Twinnies ..... since not all the other sad, there may soon again Candy .... until tomorrow Your Lilu ....
... and the winner, you write to me because of your Addi , and whether you like two pink or two white or a mixed this couple hare ...
.... so after I tried three times now you have the love Randomorg . to show here I am writing containing the Ergebis .
have total of 37 by comment and two attended by mail ie a total of 39 in Blog Candy won the NR. 6 the price is thus to Austria to creative mountain, which I particularly pleased because they had to do right now hands full with their Twinnies ..... since not all the other sad, there may soon again Candy .... until tomorrow Your Lilu ....
... and the winner, you write to me because of your Addi , and whether you like two pink or two white or a mixed this couple hare ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment