who has ears, let him hear
If you change and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew
18.3 Where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Matthew 18:20 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew
5.6
who has ears, let him hear.
Matthew 13.43
who acknowledges me before men, him will I confess also before my Father in heaven.
Matthew 10:32
who could enforce his life long a span as much as he also care about them. Matthew
6.27
It is you, O man, what is good and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to keep God's word and apply his love and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8
1 comments:
Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.
Post a Comment