Thursday, June 18, 2009

Normal Kates Playground

Oil price halved, petrol price same! To all fuel consumers ...


Dear visitors, I try
me with my comments short as possible, so you still have time to consider the written, or if necessary, to compare with other sources. Well with this post I would just like to show how we are "fooled" in relation to oil / gas price.
Almost exactly a year ago, we could all hear on the radio / television, "Oh, the petrol price is so high because the oil price is sooo high, yes." Remember?
oil price $ 140 ---- gasoline price 1,50 € ....
now what you think as it is 1 year later?

$ 70 oil price petrol price ......... 1.38 € ... well?
If the price of gasoline depends on the oil price? It was up runtergepredigt and in the media.
it true? Request for comments. And, in my opinion for clarification at the top! I came
Tankwartin also funny, but did not know the current price of oil.
Here he can be seen still current: http://www.finanzen.net/rohstoffe/oelpreis
greeting from me, and all a great weekend ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment