because Easter is so Strauss Rabbit look all very well from behind, or ?????
.... I've asked two very dear and they turn to you also .....
.... ....... They are here as well to look pretty and all alone, the two do not know, because ....
..... here are a few pink with white dots and I think two of these Minihasies will then also the winner of the Candy Blog , either .... then only white or only in pink or mixed, because when they see white-pink pair indeed look cute. Then I was advised that since my blog layout change someone not on my blog is because of the kind of freezes, the other is on so ????? Thanks for your feedback ... and now until tomorrow, oh and who can not wait for the candy, which migrate again into your Lilu shöppchen .... ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment