..... yesterday I was still a Exchange Students achieved, I have exchanged with the love of Katrin Katrin Country life looks and something I've got a nice Vögelchenschild ....
...... Spring , yes that would be nice ....
... and the back view she paints as beautiful as the main page ....
.... and a little egg with OB crown they had wrapped up yet, dear Katrina I'm very pleased doll ....
.... and I'm fully for Eur a basket of hares, which is not sparkling but is not at all with me today, so I verkrümele me now back on the couch , Machts picture till morning, your Lilu ....
... and the back view she paints as beautiful as the main page ....
.... and a little egg with OB crown they had wrapped up yet, dear Katrina I'm very pleased doll ....
.... and I'm fully for Eur a basket of hares, which is not sparkling but is not at all with me today, so I verkrümele me now back on the couch , Machts picture till morning, your Lilu ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment