As some may know, I too am quite infected MAC;)
And now there is new news to me mega happy! Frankfurt am Main has not only so that mini counter in Douglas on the Zeil, the part is really tiny AAAAB now to be remedied! Namely to 90m ² weil. ..
MAC ... an entire store opens in Frankfurt - juhuuu! ((=
Address:
Kaiser Strasse 13
Frankfurt am Main
In the street I had to smile discreetly okay but like already;)
opening is said to be running next week on 24/09/2009
By pure chance I'm shopping on that day in FFM, I might make it even for a detour there? (=
Or the part has even been on, because initially, the store should open in late August that is. So someone happens to long run times here and what has seen or knows what else? (=
0 comments:
Post a Comment