is soon a small horse - okay bad joke aside;)
I have again indulged myself in a little change in the form of a new pony, you think it's only a pony, but I think if it turn out as I now the change is pretty obvious * g * So I like it much do you?
care and time are the same, will soon be the way a small Hair Special make (= straighten hair and style it takes and as long as before, just under 10 minutes am I ready and yes I have every day hair smooth else do I look as NEN ruptured sofa cushions;)
Sooo and here come the pictures (=
The eye make-up simple smokey eyes but with purple (MAC push the edge of pigment) hidden and on the lips because I had nothing.
The hair is the next haircut still bright and silvery, I still too dark and gold, I really like platinum;)
And excuse my somewhat longer abstinence blog, I travel a lot right now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment