sure how many saw in Lillith , we have picked out a fairy tale of old days the kids we wanted to make artistic.
We have Snow White and Rose Red made and really very little consideration, in the way: "You know, I red OK?" we knew already who is doing what * g * I am the way, Snow White;)
Why Part 1? It is certainly not the first and last collaboration are so you can look forward to more (=
Snow is a tender and gentle person who later married the king's son bears Eh ...
Do you remember the fairy tale? I confess I have no major substantive parts but Google helps known to almost everyone;)
I think, unfortunately, no soft blond curls who have to you and there beaming, unfortunately, still does not work could Lilly's husband is no great pictures make me and my boyfriend does not want to somehow so right for Photography interested so I do it for themselves, so enough babbled (=
Here I come as a small, delicate, blond curly fairytales with beautiful eyelashes ...
the snow falls gently on my eyelashes ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment