Friday, October 2, 2009

Hysterectomy When Can I Take A Bath

It's tight time

Now that I have been fighting all week with my Photobucket to upload pictures, it has finally worked out today, yay so there are now once again a post, so also has long enough to be away ...;)

Last week I had a couple of days off and went with my friend at the IAA (car show) in Frankfurt am Main and shopping and with my parents to IKEA (=
IKEA now gets its already massive Christmas decoration so if someone schonmal should like to stock up with Christmas tree balls, etc. take it there;)
I still have my wonderful purple and glittering decorations from last year so I'm still provides very good, because purple is also this year to not get very easily I guess.

Well Apropo purple ... at the IAA car was no purple, but a lot of other wonderful slide all of which are not adapted to my wallet but we are working on it * g * Ok, I digress already again that is because the fall is so moved already to the fullest, I'll be back to enjoy colorful tights to wear (=

The purple I've been wearing at the IAA, handsome photo-suited stand hmm;)



And on the weekend I had to celebrate the turquoise / petro-celled unpacked and the boots I've then also dressed, barefoot I would then go not yet;)


The images are, unfortunately, neither very true color = (Both tights are but much heavier ...

And my new (desired) car shines, not the fine? And I really like a glove in this wonderful sport seats Leather and Alcantara actually fit so I would have said the car does not provide it? * G *

0 comments:

Post a Comment