Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Illustrations Of The Penus

Tagged

Lillith has tagged me specifically about food or eating habits - then I will even tell you how this looks on me;)



When and what do you eat for breakfast, lunch and in the evening?
I take my breakfast a little late to me because I at 5 Clock up in the morning when everything just feel not hungry, I eat at 9 clock at work. Yes I am eating right now on;)
There are now crisp bread with cheese and salami, as you wish are also whole grain bread and Nutella, jam or whatever. If I'm hungry for lunch I eat then again bread or crispbread. Once I went home I cook something warm that I need once a day, eat)

you something at school / university / job?
If I did not do this I would have starved a long time: D

How much and what you drink in a day?

least 2l, then Most still water and now that it's cool outside a lot of tea. Today I have been half a liter of it intus.


you eat something in between?

Yes, definitely and unfortunately not the most healthy soooo ... I am a sweet so I need something every day in between really sweet. Depends on your mood depends on what I eat also like fruit or something in between the chocolate is just usually easier;)

What is your favorite food?

I eat a lot to you as it there was only one thing: D
noodles are at least once a week;) Asian / Chinese / Thai, I eat super So happy is quite different for me.

you eat healthy?
I eat at least little or no fast food - which counts already as well?
But well I Schnackel easy to like sweets, will probably vary more so somewhere in the middle;) Where there is certainly a lot healthier ...

Do you watch or how many calories you eat sweets, etc.?

Um I think I had already indicated that I need something every day trick so I need say no more: D But I respect the fact that I already do not eat huge amounts. I like to eat something sweet but stop in Measurements in non-mass.

Are you satisfied with your diet and your weight and your lifestyle?

Yes I'm (= I have no model figure but I am not moppel, I have a normal figure with feminine curves and find me well as I am.
Although I must admit that there are days where I like two -3kg would have less but since I am hungry but do not even certain sports I can only say I eat way too happy;)

Tag Me:.
Crazy

Karrie

Glitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment