Monday, October 12, 2009

Rawlings Pro Preferred Glove Oil Instructions

Part 5 The Gold Marie Mrs Holle - Kickass fairytale sisters Part 2


It's that time again Lillith and I have again joined forces to dig in the fairy tales from childhood to evoke old memories (=
This time we chose the Gold Marie and the Pechmarie from the fairy tale of Frau Holle made. Well this time the decision was taken promptly who will take the role, I wonder why that is * g *

Should it have so snowed with you, I was it has shaken out the beds, this should not be so sure it was my lazy stepsister fun hehe;)
I was so polite and wife Holly have always been at the service I was showered with gold and the cock greeted with the following wording: "doodle-doo! ! Our golden girl has come here "
I wonder why the girls are all young women were so I'm twin Eh haha yes we do that, I would not comment further: D Oh and why contact had all long hair ? I can not provide them, unfortunately ...

The lovely Lilly has so herzallerliebst thanked me in her post for the inspiration which resulted from our cooperation in the tales series like this I first thank you very fond of pressing * * And I can only pass! has
extent the Goldmarie me somehow a boost given inspiration so you too Thanks for this and other collaborations * cheers *: hold)

Sunday and as I once again could not keep it short, I now the fold and show you the wodrauf you all have been waiting for;)





you see the gold dust on his forehead, eyebrows and eyelashes? Could someone please make with real gold with me? ;)




Okay that was the flood of pictures:) And boah are huge:-o see Well now you after all that I've done it properly;) Uses


I have the following:

Face:
Foundi L'Oreal, MAC Prep + Prime Powder, Zoeva Contour range

Eyes: Zoeva shimmer palette Illamsqua Nymph, Chanel mascara, gold glitter

Lips: Lip Palette Zoeva

0 comments:

Post a Comment