Thursday, October 29, 2009

Keeping A Basketball Scorebook



With some delay, or even more abundant is my post for Creative Blogger Award, I got him all of four plays wow thank you so much to get it! (=

have nominated me
Miri , Crazy , Magi and Lillith - each of you has their own style, both from the blog Styling and the way of writing and the content and each blog makes its own way of life!

The rules:

1) Thank the person who awarded you.

2) Copy and paste the logo and place it on your blog.

3) Link the person from whom you got it.

4) Name 7 things about you, which are not yet known.

5) Nominate 7 'creative bloggers'.

6) Link to this blogger for you.

7) Notify the 7 with a comment.




7 things that you knew not about me ...
I'll have much more betrayed and now again, now I have no secrets;)

first I paid off my car the other day - at last he is all alone My (=

second I got every penny I worked for I'm sitting in industrial business day vor'm PC

third Kaufmann's Children's cream is the very best lip balm, forget Labello!

4th I really love women reading novels Something like Sophie Kinsella, for example. It relaxes me just to read a fluffy, light romantic story even if it's not high literature (=

fifth in my first life I was a cat and if not I will in the next life;)

6 . I wear slippers at home Hello Kitty - something has to be kitschy girl * g *

7th Asti sparkling wine is what fine;)


Well, and now I would actually nominate 7 other bloggers for the award but everyone that I would nominate him has earned and taken exactly every blogger is creative in its own way so you feel it just all tagged (=

0 comments:

Post a Comment