Tagged Part 4
And there is already a new day here, I still have not met one (Lilly I created yet!)
shame on my head - but I do my best!
This time I was tagged twice and that of Chinda and Lilly , the ladies wanted to make sure that I meet the day:) Well then I will take myself time to work (=
Question 1: About what do you blog?
I blog about my creative outpourings of my make-up, clothing style, beauty and other things that the female heart desires;) So once riven from the women drawers * g *
Question 2: Which blogs like them ect best (style).?
Also with me there are many blogs that I think is great and when I look inside each day to see what's new in the blogger world. Mizz Chievouz example also has a super blog with great make-up inspiration, beauty information and I appreciate the blog up very well. I also like it when someone has a refreshment open way to write. It's just much more fun to read something. Confusing and are filled with meaningless Entrys blog not high on my favorite grade scale:) I think it's not bad if only 2x a week instead of 2 times a day appears from what it was all more then usually hands and feet and I have more of.
Question 3: What is the goal of your blog?
I can show you what is important to me and here you get ideas and information but also have fun seeing what I'm doing so (= First and foremost is with me always the fun of an object in the foreground!
question ? 4: How long have you been blogging
June 2009 - so I too am still fresh on the market;)
Question 5: Tell me briefly about what you?
I am a humorous, fun-loving, active, optimistic, creative young woman who enjoys life and can also appreciate the little things in life.
Now I may people tagging :
0 comments:
Post a Comment