Monday, August 17, 2009

Japanese Breadfeeding

Like the ocean Like a Barbie

weekend I had again make-up mood and desire for things that are not office-friendly so I let off steam a little (=

How many, of you know turquoise and all these aqua tones my absolute favorite color, not for nothing that my name is Bell Aqua;)
And since I have long no longer made in the color direction, it was time again!
The shape I've even copied from Lill y, wanted to see how it all works for me and I think it works quite well what do you think?

The lips I could not quite decide what I wanted to do, therefore, tested three different variants. The last and simplest did fit best with the intrusive AMU but I present you the other versions are still times;)






Eyes:
P2 black eyeliner, Illamasqua Nymph, Barry M. Turquoise Parrot MAC, MAC Strike a pose, CS mat range , Clinique High Impact Mascara

Face: 16h
Esprit Foundation, MAC Blot Powder Medium Dark, MAC Shell Pearl

Lips: Nude
Illamasqua gloss (? name), Turquoise Glitter, OCC Lip Tar blue, MAC Dazzleglass




Below you see now -> model water body;)


And something for the general amusement;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment