So my loved ones - it's time for a contest ! (=
I had planned for my vacation to make one specifically for my 50th reader, hmm well then I came home from vacation and there were almost 70, now there are 70 so it is the highest railway ;) To win
there are the following:
ck Calvin Klein Nail Polish Set - gorgeous colors, I think I need that too * whistle *
silver-colored leaves chain SIX - I have a pretty piece is in antique gold and almost considered whether I have the silver also need * g * But I think one of my readers will in good hands (=
I'll still to pack a few little touches that still remain secret, a little surprise has to be yes;) You must now also a little not afford it I still fall asleep in front of screen * g *
what you need to do to win?
My name Bell Aqua - that beautiful water, so to speak. Aqua but also because my favorite color is turquoise. You have to now think of something that would fit well with my Nick fit / (=
It can be a turquoise make up or an outfit in aqua color or even a poem or a story that has to do with water - you see you actually everything is open as long as it is to be connected somehow with Bell Aqua (= Let your creativity run wild, I 'm curious what you considered you!
How do I send my contribute?
bellaqua@gmx.de Simply e-mail to but please your nickname writes, otherwise I can not understand by whom, unfortunately, was something! And best yet, a small comment on this entry.
will be lost How?
In fairness I for each participant will write a note with his nickname and then shoot.
When does the competition?
On 15 September 2009, at midnight is the deadline.
If the days are coming to these new readers, of course, also welcome to play along! Do not be shy, usually I'm nice and very rarely bite;)
that way and now I only wish you good luck to you ! I look forward to hopefully many posts, I am surprised! (=
If you have any questions just leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
I hope I have not forgotten about ...
Oh yes I forgot to write that the contest a Thank you is to my readers, without you it would all yes no geben und dafür möchte ich mich bedanken (=
0 comments:
Post a Comment