Friday, August 21, 2009

Movies Withexsplicitscen

The Little Mermaid

Lilly has a fairytale - Once upon a time - Contest I called and let me not of course come a long run but would-coupled directly;)

We have the same attitude to make-up - we want to experiment, let's see what all of us can slip into the roles they can and can represent someone completely different. creativity is (= is

also again a wonderful prize to win so have a look on her blog and do with !

was therefore asked our creative side, we should in fabulous , magical, mystical, ... other creatures of fairy tales, fantasy and mythical world into .

I opted for a Mermaid because me these colors appeal and I also wanted to transform an entire face and not only the eyes.

Small nymphs are so beautifully green, turquoise, shimmering silver - this I have tried to capture.


When I lifted from the water you can see how
my scales shimmer in the light shimmer of the day and ...

... and how small colored fragments trapped on my lips
have and will shine for me to race






I hope you like my interpretation of the small Mermaid Aqua Bell, who was again because contact Arielle! ;)

Oh and yes, I desperately need a haircut (!!!) Unfortunately, I was once again too optimistic and thought I get determined Ratz Fatz NEN date, well I did it again ... You must now endure the misery with me, then! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment