Today I felt like pink and pink - a little Barbie halt;) Sometimes you have to round even Just be a girl sometimes, so full of a cliché * g *
a difficult Pink eye shadow, like red, you have to watch is that one does not look swollen from crying and sick. This can be countered very well by placing between the eye and the eye shadow a "border". I have drawn on the upper lashes and a black liner on lower lash line with black eye shadow the eye a shadow and this may be blinded by the pink and tada you already shines and looks fresh and not swollen from crying, because it said so yes in my mind;) See for yourself ..
Face (?) Esprit 16h Foundi, MAC Blot Powder Medium Dark, Bobbi Brown Pale Pink blush, MAC Petticoat MSF
Lips: P2 Magic Flower Gloss (think wild LE)
The images without Lipgloss ...
... and the picture with lip gloss. What do you like better? Pinker Gloss is already somewhat risky but I do not find that he me very inviting but it is very much like Barbie when everything is pink;)
And this is my yesterday's outfit, which makes I am after work, because it is noticeably darker in the morning again. If you, too have noticed? evening it is much earlier dark mornings and dark it is getting longer, I fear there blazes already being in the cold season has started with me not even the heat ... = (
0 comments:
Post a Comment