Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where Can I Buy A Marshmallow Gun In Nova Scotia

supply

So after I leave so in no time / desire / had an opportunity to paint what great now, two make-up's I the day I made up (=

This is my everyday holiday look, soft delicate colors, very nude but a little more advantageous than ready to make-up;)

Eyes: Zoeva Nude Palette, Clinique High Impact Mascara
Face: Jade Mineral Fluid Foundi, MAC Blot Powder, MAC hipness blush, MAC Petticoat MSF



And so today I am wearing makeup, but also gentle and tender the colors are already nearly autumn sigh green and brown ... but maybe it will shine I will hopefully make enough from summer to compensate for that;)


Eyes: Artdeco Base, MAC Smoke & Diamonds, MAC one-off, as is the gleaming white again grad from MAC? Shame on my head, I'm not grade on it ... so further in the text;)
Face: Esprit 16h Foundi, MAC Blot Powder Medium Dark, MAC Fashion Frenzy blush, MAC Moon River



And now my outfit yesterday, has unfortunately somewhat poor picture quality. In our hallway, it is relatively dark and then back-light but okay I think we recognize it can (=
And the mirror makes still thick! Anyone happen to know where even the mirror with white wood frame gives? Should not be too expensive , Thanks in advance for any tips (=

Top: Promod, Belt: mango, cardigan: H & M, Jeans: G-Star, Pumps: Mango

0 comments:

Post a Comment